How can Starbridge help?
Starbridge’s Fiscal Intermediary (FI) service team supports individuals who have a self-directed budget. Our staff members can help with –
- Recruiting and hiring staff
- Training staff
- Managing your staff payroll
- Helping you keep track of your budget and expenditures
- Brainstorming and problem solving ways to pay for what you need (within the guidelines, of course)
- Ensuring that service documentation and Medicaid billing are done in accordance with state and federal regulations.
Our FI team supports individuals and families all the way from neighborhoods in Rochester out to rural towns throughout the Finger Lakes. We would be happy to work with you, too! Here is a list of current counties served:
Our FI team is here to assist you in reaching your goals!
How do you get started?
To access FI services through Starbridge, you and your Broker or Care Manager should complete our referral packet:
- To download a pdf that you can complete electronically, please click here.
- To download a pdf that you can complete by hand, please click here.
For more information, please call our FI Department at 585-224-7232 or email email@example.com.
Self-Direction services are available for individuals who are eligible for New York State Office for People with Developmental Disabilities (OPWDD) waiver services. To access OPWDD services, start by calling OPWDD’s Front Door toll-free at 855-679-3335.