Special education is a service, not a place. A variety of placements and related services are available to provide an appropriate education for students who have disabilities.
Watch to learn about:
- the process used to determine special education placement and services
- educational options available and varying configurations of those options, such as
- What is a consultant teacher?
- What is a self-contained classroom?
- What does 12:1:3 mean?
- What supports can help a student who has a disability to succeed in a general education classroom?
Back to Videos